DATE(S): 8th November 2019
TIME: 1030 am – 1330 pm
NUMBER OF SESSIONS: 1
LEVEL REQUIRED: Beginner but able to use a sewing machine
MAX CLASS SIZE: 6
HERE’S THE DETAIL:
This half day workshop will teach you how to make a simple fabric handbag accessory set which includes a zipped coin purse, card case, nail file and hankie holder plus a fun key ring all ready to go home wrapped in white tissue nestled in a handmade box.
This would make an ideal gift for someone for Christmas
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
The use of our new Janome sewing machines and all the sewing equipment needed to help you with your project.
- the pattern for the accessories
- the key ring, kam snaps, interfacing, fleece interfacing, patterns, hankies, nail file and presentation box with white tissue.
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided at the event.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- 2 COTTON fat quarters, one outer and one for the lining. A small pattern works best. If you need to pattern match or fussy cut a design then you will need slightly more fabric than this.
- Thread to match your fabric choices.
- A 7 inch or 18cm all purpose nylon zip. It can be longer but no shorter.
- A small piece of narrow ribbon for your keyring.
- A button approx 1inch diameter or novelty button for your keyring ( it hides a centre seam).
GET TO KNOW YOUR TUTOR:
Marie is an experienced sewer who loves making bags and accessories for her own independent business Made in the Temple. She is an excellent teacher who will guide you every step of the way through making this project either for yourself or as a gift for someone.
OUR CANCELLATION POLCY:
See our website www.stitchesandccream.co.uk to read our cancellation policy before booking a class with us.
HOW DO I BOOK?
Bookings are through Stitches & Cream. You can also call, email, or come in to the shop (34 High Street, Falmouth) and book in person.
All classes should be paid for upfront.
T: 01326 218770
A: Stitches & Cream, 34 High Street, Falmouth, TR11 2AD